Thanks to this project (funded by TDOT via CMAQ funding), we are presenting a biofuels webinar series that will cover many aspects of biodiesel and ethanol. A variety of biofuel industry or fleet speakers will be your guides to learning more about these two fuels along the way.
- Each webinar will run roughly 30-45 minutes with time to get any questions you have answered.
- We will be using the Cisco WebEx webinar service. You will be provided a link via the emails you receive from the coalitions **, along with the phone number and meeting number. You may use your webcam (your computer’s video + microphone, and speakers) to join the webinar, OR your phone.
- All webinars will start at 9am CT, 10am ET.
- Atha Comiskey, Paul Rice and Jonathan Overly will alternate moderating the webinars. Each coordinators webinars will repeat on certain days of most months; see the below listing and calendar for specifics.
- A PDF version of each presentation is linked to below each webinar listing (after that webinar).
Feb. 19: E-15 & Mid-level blends now Legal in TN: Reviewing this Change & Use of these Fuels in the U.S. States, Randy Jennings, Tennesseee Dept. of Ag, Regulatory Services (Moderator, Kristy Keel-Blackmon)
March 10: RFS II: Where do we stand today?, Lindsay Fitzgerald, Director of Regulatory Affairs National Biodiesel Board (Moderator, Kristy Keel-Blackmon)
March 19: Using B100 in Our class-8 Trucking Operations (60 trucks) in Tennessee, Chris Sullens, Sullens Transport (Moderator, Paul Rice)
April 7: Presentation Title, presenter (Moderator, Jonathan Overly)
April 16: Presentation Title, presenter (Moderator, Atha Comiskey)
April 28: Presentation Title, presenter (Moderator, Paul Rice)
East Tennessee Clean Fuels Coalition 865-974-3625 email@example.com ~ 311 Conf. Center Bldg Knoxville, TN 37996-4134